Caring For Your Jewellery
Caring for your Jewellery
I hope you love your handmade piece of jewellery as much as I do. Please follow my guidelines to keep your jewellery safe and tarnish free.
- To avoid snagging or snapping your bracelets, put them on after dressing fully. Do not stretch them excessively but roll them over the hand individually one by one.
- Sterling silver will tarnish over time. This is not a fault of the product but an oxidisation process when exposed to the air and certain chemicals and acids in the skin and the elements. To avoid this please keep your jewellery in a sealed box or bag when not in use.
- If your jewellery does tarnish do not use harsh chemicals. Simply buff gently with a soft cloth.
- Remove your jewellery before entering the bath, shower, swimming pool or the sea
- Avoid contact with perfume, fake tan, lotions and makeup.
- Treat you jewellery with care. To avoid damage to your jewellery, please do not stretch it too much, keep it free of items likely to scratch or dent the jewellery.
- Your bracelet has been made with a special durable jewellers elastic. Over time this will naturally stretch and become looser, this is not a manufacturing fault of the product but a natural wear of the elastic fibres.
- We offer a restringing service. If you would like your bracelet restrung this can be done for fee of £5.00 plus postage.